iOS 11 Beta Update
Last week iOS 11 Beta 6 was released. Below is the steps to update your devices:
3. Check you can update to latest from here and have the proper link to do it4. If you can't then follow the below steps5. Log into - https://developer.apple.com6. Login with your credentials7. Once logged in
8. Account section of the page, Click on Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.9. Under devices - select all10. Click on + and add enter the device id and udid ( how to find udid,its a separate post)11. Once the udid is added12. goto the https://developer.apple.com from your mobile phone browser13. Login14. Now navigate to the
Develop > Downloads section.15. The download section will have as below, select download - iOS 11 Beta 616. Download should be done and should ask you to reboot the device
17. Restart the device
18. Now after Restart, Goto ->Settings - > General -> Software Update
19. You should find a link to update to 11.6 now
20. Tap on it
21. Download will begin and once updated , the device will reboot automatically
22. You are DONE! - Should have the latest OS now
1. Assume your phone is on iOS 10.3.3 / 9.32. Now goto phone settigns -> General - > Software update
8. Account section of the page, Click on Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
Develop > Downloads section.